The series “In another world with my smartphone” is based on a Japanese light novel and is set in a fantasy universe. This novel is well-known among anime fans due to the story’s magical element. Season 2 of In Another World With My Smartphone is being released by Reed Productions.
This light novel sparked the development of a television genre series, which is currently popular among fantasy fans. Patora Fuyuhara penned the series’ light novel, which was illustrated by Eiji Usatsuka and then directed by Takeyuki Yanase as a series.
What is the Plot of this Series’ Actual Storey?
This series gets off to a good start, which piques our interest. Unknowingly, a 15-year-old boy named Touya is demised by the deity with a thunderstorm that he produced. As a result of that tragedy, the deity felt bad and granted Touya a new life in another planet known as the land of magic. God also permits Touya to take his smartphone to another world, and god grants him seven magical abilities: water, fire, dark, light, wind, null, and earth.
This storey begins at the very beginning. As soon as Touya lands in another realm, he gains the magical ability to have his phone automatically recharged with a good internet connection that he may utilise. Touya is surrounded by a large number of females, which produces a romantic atmosphere. This is the next instalment in the series. Touya is the series’ main character; after arriving, he becomes the sovereign ruler of Brunhild Dukedom and the king of spirits in the magical realm, with nine wives.
Is Season 2 going to Include any Source Material?
By the grace of fans who waited with bated breath for the second season’s release. There is enough content in the production reed to make Season 2 of In Another World With My Smartphone. There were 22 volumes in the series “In another planet with my smartphone.”
Season 1 was based on only three novels, indicating that there is plenty of material to turn into a solid comedic tale for In Another World With My Smartphone Season 2, which is wonderful news for all the fans who are eagerly awaiting the release of Season 2. Everyone’s dream becomes a lovely dream after viewing this anime series.
Season 2 Characters to Appear
Touya and his current harem are expected to attend. We also have the other characters who will be joining him in his harem soon. There are also some non-harem supporting characters. Here’s a quick rundown of all of these characters:
- Touya Mochizuki: Our primary character, a 15-year-old girl, was isekai’d into another realm. He was endowed by God with the capacity to cast all magic spells as well as a large mana reservoir. He didn’t stop there, though; he also improved his memory, stamina, and reflexes. He couldn’t possibly be any more powerful.
- Yumina Urnea Belfast is the king’s daughter and possesses a pair of demonic eyes that can sense a person’s real essence. Touya’s soon-to-be wife group’s first member.
- Linze Silhoueska is Elze’s younger twin sister and a bashful mage. Touya’s wife group’s second member.
- Elze Silhoueska is the other powerful twin with gauntlets. She joins Touya’s wife group with her sister.
- Touya’s wife group is joined by Yae Kokonoe, a clumsy samurai.
- Leen: A fairy who has been around for a long time. One of Touya’s future spouses is revealed.
- Touya’s first summoned beast, Kohaku, is the highest level summonable.
- Francesca, a robot created by Regina Babylon to tend the Babylonian sky garden, is one of the maids and butlers. She then works as a maid for Touya, reporting to Lapis, the head maid.
- Sushie Ernea Ortlinde is Yumina’s cousin and the daughter of a duke. She is revealed to be Touya’s future wife.
- Lucia Rea Regulus was discovered to be one of the unknown future wives. She is the Regulus Empire’s princess.
- Hildegard Minas Lestia was revealed to be another potential wife. She is a princess from the Lestia kingdom.
- Sakura: Touya now has a total of nine potential wives. She is initially introduced as having amnesia
In this world, age is strange since the year is made up of 16 months. They all appear to be young, but they are actually older and biologically different than Touma is accustomed to. This makes it seem usual for the girls to marry, but it feels strange to Touma, who is still young.
As the fantasy universe in these light novels is huge, there are many more supporting characters. A new unknown individual named Ende appears in the very last scene. What a cliffhanger; how could they leave us on such a cliffhanger? In Season 2, we need to learn more about these characters.
When is the Second Season of In Another World With My Smartphone going to be Released?
In Another World With My Smartphone launched on July 11th, 2017. The studio in charge of bringing it to reality was Production Reed. Funimation was in charge of the English dub. It all started on the Shsetsuka ni Nar website, like so many other Isekai anime. Log Horizon is the most well-known series to originate from that site. According to Production Reed, the release date for In Another World With My Smartphone Season 2 has yet to be determined, and the production house has not yet began work on the second season; it is expected to launch in the middle of 2022.